Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Facebook Fever


socha tha garmiyo ki chuttiyo me padhunga C++ ki book,
lekin subah hote hi computer par khul jata h facebook..
Notifications me hi duniya simat gayi h meri,
frustration mein i give myself a very dirty look...

koi likhta h LOVE is everything,
koi likhta h Love is fake,
aur koi likhta h Janu wapas aa jao,...
i wanna dive into your eyes.. coz ur eyes are much deeper than a lake...

dost hua from 'Single' to 'In a relationship'
aur likha 'I cant live without seing her face'..
2 weeks later back from 'In a relationship' to 'Single'
aur likha 'she took from me my freedom and space'...

jo bhi kaho Facebook made my mind fully paralysed and lame,
but still i get very happy when in the chat box ,
i see a green dot beside her name.. ;-)



Copyright © 2012 Piyush Golani All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment